This blog is my journey into a healthier culinary world. I love food and I love cooking and I would love to build my own recipe book of my favorite healthy dishes, that are easy to make on school nights when everything is chaotic!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A weekend cooking free...

Yesterday was a non-stop, non-cooking day.  Today, since everyone gets up at different times, I have breakfast on my own and the boys eat with Kevin.  They eat so late, that is about when I have lunch.  Dinner is the only time we all eat.  I wasn't sure what was going to be going on.  We had gone to Sam's yesterday and they had this fantastic peppercorn seasoned roast, so I figured it would be easy, throw it in the crock pot, make some parmesan angel hair pasta and be done with it.  So that's just what I just did!  I also stocked the fridge for my meals this week. 

Here's what is on the menu for the week, the order to be decided:
Asian Chicken and Mushrooms over Jasmine Rice
Herbed Chicken with Salsa and Queso Fresco
Sage Risotto with Mozzerella and Prosciutto
Prosciutto and Fontina Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Gazpacho (for a light night) 

So enjoy the rest of the weekend and remember, next weekend is a 3 day weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment