This blog is my journey into a healthier culinary world. I love food and I love cooking and I would love to build my own recipe book of my favorite healthy dishes, that are easy to make on school nights when everything is chaotic!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Balsalmic and White Wine Chicken

I was not in the mood to cook tonight, I'm tired and just want to sleep.  I decided to just make some chicken, add some white wine and balsamic vinegar and let it reduce.  I also had some asparagus and mushrooms, so I sauteed them in a little white wine.  Overall, not bad.  The kids ate all theirs, I ate all mine.  No reviews tonight, bed is summoning and the boys are engrossed in Astro Boy.  I apologize for the plating, I wasn't neat tonight. 

Quick and Easy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a simple,easy and yummy dish. I love chicken cooked in white wine and balsamic vinegar.

    http://healthyaction.com.au/tribulus.html

    ReplyDelete